a) bmcm measuring systems with integrated pulse-width-measuring feature are highly suitable for speed measurement, for example the digital-I/O measuring system USB-IO16 or the network measuring system LAN-AD16fx.
b) The adjusted signals of the acceleration sensor are connected to the analog inputs of bmcm measuring systems.
The best options for incremental encoders are our measurement systems with integrated counter function, like the digital I/O measurement system USB-OI16 or the network data acquisiton system LAN-AD16fx.
- 16 optocoupler inputs (3..32V)
- 16 semiconductor switches with high-side
- 2 counters (32 bit) for pulse, incremental encoder,
or pulse-time measurement
- supply 7..32V (external) or 5V (internal)
- USB 2.0, full-speed
- DIN rail mounting
Now you've got an all-round carefree package for your measurement task. From your incremental encoder to the connecting cables right through to displaying live data of our signals. Best components, combined perfectly.
- Visualize. Configure.
- Various versions.
- Show signals.
Live or recorded.
- MultiScan & File Train. (just NV Pro)
- Trigger & Prehistory. (just NV Pro)
- 5B compatible for measurement amplifiers of the MA-Series
- 8 amplifier inputs, 8 analog inputs (non-amplified)
- 16 bit, max. 250kHz
- 2 analog outputs (16 bit, ±10V)
- 32 digital channels (2x16 bit, TTL/CMOS)
- 3 counters (32 bit, max. 16 MHz) for pulse, incremental encoder, or pulse-time measurement
- power supply 12-40V
- TCP/IP Ethernet (Twisted Pair)
- synchronized to real-time
- individual plug-in cassettes installable per channel
Now you've got an all-round carefree package for your measurement task. From your sensor to the connection technology, to connecting cables right through to displaying live data of our signals. Best components, combined perfectly.
To give your application a complete measurement system you will need several components. Below we offer a perfect solution from our modular product range, preconfigurated and optimized in price and value.
Of course all components can be adjusted to your individual needs. Our team is more than happy to help any time via phone or mail.
a) Speed can be measured via the measurement of time and distance. To perform the measurement, for example light barriers are used. These deliver a digital impulse at interruption. The temporal distance provides the speed.
b) Another possibilty to measure speed is to measure the acceleration signal of a moving body. This analog signal is acquired by the measurement system and integrated at the end of the measurement.
a) The digital impulse for time measurement can be produced by e.g. switches, light barriers or the like. Depending on the output signal this digital impulse can be directly connected to the measuring system.
b) The acceleration sensors deliver – depending on the measuring principle – different output values. These need to be adjusted to the measuring system with a measuring amplifiers. The measuring system acquires an analog signal which then can be processes by the software.